play my favourite song.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
How I celebrated Xmas..

With my crazy class at William's.

With BBC at Shokudo and my place.

With Guilly people and look how happy Joe was when he received his present (:
With Sweets at his uncle's place also but no pics except for 1 miserable one on my phone!
Hmm, was watching NRA's concert on Youtube and I can't believe I gave it a miss ): It was DOPE!! And I was wondering how come Blast concerts are not that wow, is it cause' we've less people? Is it cause' we don't have strong dancers? Is it cause' we don't have strong choreographers? Is it cause' we are not trained in our basics? HAA whatever, I should be worrying more about my ISM! Am really lucky that I saw Ivan in school, I really hope the plan works if not I'LL HAVE NO SUPERVISOR! Ahh shall go do read up wheee!